Handwashing is the safest method for treating our delicate panties.
• Prepare a bath: Fill a basin or sink with tepid water and add 2 capfuls of Lingerie Wash or Delicate Wash.
• Submerge item: Gently agitate the water so your items will be evenly soaped and wet.
• Soak for up to 30 minutes—do not soak silk for longer.
• If there’s color in the water, this is normal, the dye is simply releasing color. You will not notice any loss of color post wash.
• Rinse well: Run tepid water through items until rinse water is no longer soapy.
• Remove water: Do not wring. Instead, press the water out of your item.
• Hang to dry or lay item flat in its natural shape on a drying rack.
• If your item needs finishing, steam to remove wrinkles; do not use the iron directly on silk or synthetics.