“Seamless underwear brand uses unique bonding technology for a completely smooth, invisible and comfortable finish.”
It’s all about stitches and seams.
The creative team at Yay Panties say the use of the word “seamless” by many brands is a misnomer. The reality is that there is always a seam or two, either at the sides or at the gusset.
Yay Panties, they say, are knickers that really are stitch-free.
Made using a bonding process instead, the ultra-soft, European fabric lies completely flat against the body, won’t show through even the tightest of bodycon dresses, and will stay in place all day long.
“These panties don’t just feel like a second skin, they feel like they’re not even there.”
Founder Sebnem Tanyas says, “Customers tell us that they love the ‘barely there’ feeling they get from their Yay Panties, and the invisible panty line – literally no show. In fact, lots of people mention that they love our underwear so much, they’ve started wearing it almost every day!”
Yay Panties are available in a choice of No-Show Tanga or Cheeky Undies Boyshort styles, both in sizes XS to XL and the colours black, white or nude. Priced for retail at $22 for the Tanga and $26 for the Boyshort, Yay Panties are high-quality but affordable. For even better value for money, customers can buy a 3-pack and get one of each colour for just $59 (Tanga) or $65 (Boyshort).
See Yay Panties at CURVENEWYORK
The brand is also about to launch a new fashion collection for Spring/Summer 2018, which will see it bring its seamless touch and fun fashion colours to a range of new products including everyday Bralette and shape wear. The collection will be unveiled at CURVENEWYORK from August 6 – 8, 2017 at Jacob Javits Center in New York City.
“Yay Panties are the perfect, invisible underwear to wear under leggings and tight-fitting skirts, but even if you’re not worried about VPL, you’ll love them anyway simply for the comfort and freedom that they offer. They are particularly perfect for women with sensitive skin, thanks to zero chance of irritation from bulky stitching.” said the brand.
Questions about Yay Panties?
About Yay Panties
Yay Panties was founded in 2016 in LA, California by Sebnem Tanyas and Hedi Selmi. The brand retails through its own website www.yaypanties.com, as well as being stocked in more than 20 online and offline locations including Gilt, Haute Flair and Amazon.
- Aug 01, 2017
What is the secret to ‘their’ feminine elegance?
The most benchmarking and incomprehensible trends in fashion for women are always spotted inaugurated by media. And who promotes these trends? Our very own star style, best known as the celebrities. Every time a celebrity takes a stroll down the red carpet or posts a picture on their respective social media wearing something revolutionary, or what might seem funky at that time but as the trend escalates and more and more women start following them, the more it starts to make sense.
The moment you see your favorite model, actress, singer, or you tuber slaying whatever’s in vogue or is even trending from the 90’s or the 80’s as the vintage, as long as it gets affection and not to mention views, you would be more than willing to know what makes them look so captivating and buy it for yourself, because, who doesn’t want to look as decadent as all those stars rocking the social media.
When the names of many celebrities stream the headlines and the front covers of the magazines, talking about hoe breath-taking they look with wearing those skinny jeans at a casual event or in that mini silk dress at the award show, you can help but wonder how they managed to not show that panty line or that bra strap. The answer is simple, a seamless panty would do the job for you ladies. Seamless panties and lingerie are better if called invisible panty because they form into your silhouette and it almost feels like you are not wearing anything. This is why no celebrity has to worry about the ‘Oops! She shows the panty line’ headline for them because there are no bumpy edges that would show any. This specific type of lingerie is also available in bra so that if you are in no mood to wear a strapless bra, you can wear a seamless one over a fitted dress and call it a day.
Seamless sport bras are also available for comfort during your daily workout as well. Yay panty is an esteemed brand that sells amazing quality seamless panties online through their website. The panties are available in different colors and styles with each serving different purpose for different types of events. Seamless panties by Yay Panty are extremely comfortable, the fabric is soft and light weight that are extremely convenient to wear and for those of you who don’t like wearing panties for being uncomfortable in fabric, then Yay Panty’s seamless panties are the right choice for you.
Like many other trends that celebrities promote, seamless panties are another great and highly followed one, because who doesn’t want to wear silk dresses or body hugging clothes without worrying about lingerie bumps being visible? Yes ladies, these celebrities are helping you keep up with what’s in vogue, and they deserve the praise for saving you from embarrassing moments.
- Feb 16, 2017
- Going out on a party, dinner or any public event and choosing to wear skinny jeans with a tank top or a fitted slinky dress can lead an ‘oops’ or awkward moment if your panty line decides to show. Don’t worry beautiful ladies! Modernization and creativity has saved you from these awkward moments yet another time and has created a seamless panty.
- Seamless panties are no-lines panties that were manufactured with the use of a specific circular knitting method that creates no bumpy edges that might be visible over your dresses or jeans. These under wears fit on your body in such a perfect way that it seems that they are a part of your body and that you are almost not wearing any because of its ability to create a smooth silhouette. The fabric and the panty itself is so light in weight that it is very comfortable to walk, jog, and run in.
- Yay Panties is a brand that sells these invisible panties in a variety of styles and colors like the Cheeky Undies Boy short perfect for casual wear when wearing jeans or floppy pantaloons (go to a gym wearing these would be the best decision you’ll make), the Flip Flop Tanga Panty in black which is perfect for wearing on extravagant dresses or even on a beach. These no-show panties by Yay Panties are available in three colors that can be worn under both light colored and dark colored dresses. The beige and off white toned panty can be worn with white and other very light colors, the brown and pinkish toned seamless panty can be worn with any color bright colored dress (not too dark or not too light, perfectly in between), the black no-line panty can be worn with any black or dark colored dress to make sure nothing can show.
- The fabric used to manufacture a seamless panty are nylon, polyester, and rayon tyre cord. These fabrics are very soft, lightweight, and stretchable. The fabric used is not only very economical, but also does not get dirty very quickly, it also prevents perspiration because the fabric is so lightweight, that it easily allows air to pass through thus also prioritizing sanitation and hygiene leading to less skin diseases and rash on your bikini line.
- There are three benefits of buying these seamless panties:
- No lines: The most important reason why these panties were made was to solve this problem. Now women can walk confidently around in their dresses and skinny jeans without worrying about any visible lines.
- Comfort: Many women do not like the idea of wearing underwear because they might feel uncomfortable, but being a woman, undies are an essential. Buying a seamless panty would make you love wearing a panty, because they are so comfortable and wearing them feels like you are not wearing anything.
- Eco-friendly: Some of these panties are ‘green’ to wear because they are made from bamboo fiber which makes them recyclable, washable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Feb 14, 2017